All-Star GM to lead a dynamic, chef-driven upscale Gastropub, right in the heart of Brooklyn’s famed PARK SLOPE district!
* Highly regarded Hot Spot features “New American” cuisine, Locally sourced & Farm-To-Table products, open kitchen, and fresh marketplace – plus a KILLER bar scene!
* Must have serious GM experience, outstanding CUSTOMER SERVICE and people skills, proven leadership abilities, dynamic personality, and a true PASSION for real food and the total dining experience.
* Incredible opportunity to join a VERY successful, highly regarded LOCAL restaurant group (not a chain!), who truly CARES about its employees — with tremendous opportunities for advancement and growth!
1. Solid RESTAURANT MANAGEMENT experience with full-service, high volume, upscale operations. Proven Management & leadership skills, with a true passion for food, and a genuine commitment to excellence. Particular experience with Chef-Driven Gastropubs, ‘New American’ cuisine, Farm-To-Table, and new restaurant Openings strongly preferred (but NOT required).
2. Dynamic, outgoing personality, with great people skills and a total commitment to CUSTOMER SERVICE. Polished and Professional, who presents well, and is able to establish close rapport with the food-savvy Park Slope crowd. Articulate and well-spoken, with good ENGLISH communication skills. Comfortable with public appearances, celebrity dinners, culinary events, etc.
3. A hands-on, hardworking Manager, who trains & leads by example. Proven ability to “take ownership” and run a busy operation smoothly and independently. Strong people management skills, including hiring, training, mentoring, and motivating staff to ensure the overall “Pride in Ownership” philosophy. A team player, who runs a happy crew (“NO Prima Donnas here!”)
4. Strong Food & Wine knowledge, able to recommend appropriate wines, coordinate tasting dinners, etc. Strong Craft Beer and/or Bar/Liquor knowledge is a definite plus (but not required
5. Stable track record (no ‘job jumpers’), with solid professional references. Committed to a long-term career and advancement with this very successful and highly regarded local restaurant group. Willing & able to pass background check, drug screening, proof of citizenship, and/or other screening procedures. Able to start ASAP!
Generous Salary, + Bonuses, Benefits, and tremendous Opportunities.
Your chance to join a VERY successful, highly regarded (and GROWING!) local restaurant group (NOT a chain!), with tremendous opportunities for advancement and growth!
* => Resume MUST include CITY, and a working E-MAIL & PHONE NUMBER! <=*
See CL ad for more info: