A-Team WINE & BEVERAGE DIRECTOR for an upscale and highly esteemed restaurant in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
* Serious BEVERAGE & WINE MANAGEMENT experience (Wine AND Bar) with High-end, fine dining operations.
* Outstanding WINE KNOWLEDGE. Sommelier Certification strongly preferred, but not strictly required.
* Work with Chef to create wine & food pairings, special Wine /Whiskey Dinners, etc.
* BAR MANAGEMENT Experience. Hire, train, and supervise Bartenders. Create specialty cocktails. Oversee & update the entire Bar program.
- DYNAMIC PERSONALITY with great energy, people skills, communication, and customer rapport. Polished, professional, and articulate, who presents well in public.
- Excellent CUSTOMER SERVICE with a keen eye for details. FOH Management experience strongly preferred.
- Strong Management & leadership skills.
* Generous Salary + Commissions, Bonuses, and Benefits
* Reasonable Work Week – Just 45-50 hrs/week. NO Late night or early mornings.
* Tremendous Growth & Advancement opportunities with this prestigious, very successful (and growing!) restaurant group.
Resume MUST include your Name, CITY, email, and working Phone #.